Casa Big Sky is a recently built two storey private chalet with total built area of approximately 4,000 square feet set in the Cascade subdivision of the Mountain Village of Big Sky. Commanding panoramic and unobstructed views of Lone Peak and the Big Sky and Moonlight Basin Ski Area, Casa Big Sky is an ideal vacation rental home.
The owners, who divide their time between Chile, Thailand and Montana, use the upper floor primarily during the ski season. The lower floor, which can be closed off from the main house as a self contained apartment, is available for rent at most times of the year.
The Lower Apartment
- Two bedrooms with 2 bathrooms (Master bedroom has King, Bedroom Two has a Twin over Queen bunk)
- Large living room with dining area and open plan kitchen
- Large garden / terrace facing South and West
- Open air heated Hot Tub in Garden
- Central heating with individual room thermostat controls
- Gas (faux Log) burning fireplace
- All double glazed storm windows
- Parking in garage for 1 car
Total internal floor area: 1,230 Sq. Ft (incl 280 Sq.ft .Garage)
Maximum suggested occupancy: 4 persons
The Upper Apartment ( Whole House)
*Note: Optionally available (at extra cost) in combination with the Lower apartment during the Summer months or other periods that the owners are absent
Upper level living dining area and kitchen with two or three additional bedrooms (the study/futon bedroom – labeled “Bedroom 2” is usually locked off with the owners storage boxes )
With the additional bedrooms, the maximum suggested occupancy increases to 9 persons (or optionally with futon / office room 11 persons).